Welcome to Yoga For Change!

I have signed up for Off the Mat, Into the World's 2009 Seva Challenge and have committed myself to raising $20,000 for organizations working to improve the health and education of women and children in Uganda. I have started this blog to share information on the organizations, spread the word of upcoming events and keep everyone posted on my progress towards the goal. If you are willing and able please donate now! And if you have any fundraising suggestions or would be interested in hosting an event to help spread awareness of the cause and my challenge please let me know. I know that with your support we can make a difference in thousands of lives. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Donate to WIN!




Make a donation to my Seva Challenge between now and August 25th and you will be entered into a raffle to win amazing products from theBalm Cosmetics. AND don't forget - the money you donate will be helping the people of Uganda. Read more about the different organizations involved below.

There are 3 prizes (3 chances to win!):

1st Prize - gift basket of assorted products (value $400+)

2nd Prize - set of 6 lip glosses (value $100)

3rd Prize - shadyLady eyeshadow palette (value $38)

You will receive your raffle tickets in the mail once your donation has been processed.

$5 = 1 raffle ticket
$20 = 5 raffle tickets
each additional ticket is $3

Donations can be made by clicking the PAYMENT NOW button to the right OR by mailing a check to:
Off the Mat, Into the World™
P.O. Box 748
Venice, CA 90294
**make checks payable to - THE ENGAGE NETWORK
**make sure to write LANI LINDSTROM in the memo line so that it goes to my challenge and you get your raffle tickets!

*Drawing will be held on September 1st and winner will be notified by email*

MANY THANKS to theBalm for their support and generous donation!!

Questions? Leave me a comment and I will get back to you right away..
GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lan! I will for sure be doing this...
    I am so proud of my amazing cousin!

    ReplyDelete